Thursday, January 20, 2011

One of those days.... weeks

Have you ever had one of those days that turns into one of those weeks?  Well boy am I having one this week.  It is far too deep to go into , but needless to say I want a do-over.. I want to do-over the entire week.I think I am bound to do better at listing in my  store, because I won't allow myself to become so distracted. (yeah, right)  I will do better with my housework, I will actually blow dry my hair and maybe put on some make-up.  One of the down falls of working at home ,I have found, is I have let myself go a bit.  I don't do my hair daily.  I don't do my make-up except on Sundays for church, which saves money on make-up, but REALLY how attractive can that be to my wonderful, husband.

You know what..  I am going to get up in the morning and I am going to blow dry my hair AND put on my make-up. I work my eBay business full time and tomorrow I am going to treat it like that, a full-time job.  Lets see if I get more done in an 8 hour shift.  I feel an experiment coming on....  Stay tuned...

Michelle

No comments: