Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good things are happening here at Wisdom or Ramblings....

I has been a while since I have devoted any time to my blog, but a dear friend has shown me that the world of blogging is not quite as imposing as I have been thinking it might be.. She has a beautiful blog KV Creative Designs, her name is Kathryn you should pop by her blog.  See what beautiful things she can create not only within the web, but her crafting abilites are amazing.....  You will not be disaapointed I promise.

As you can see from the tabs at the top, I have changed course yet again.  I was planning on having two separate blogs; one for my life in general and eBay and one for the other side of my life and that is Living with Daily Chronic Pain and starting a support Group locally.  Well to be bluntly honest, it takes a lot to maintain a blog properly and to run our growing eBay store Redeeming Treasures properly, so I am going to do what any sane human does and cut some corners... I know it will take a while for me to get up to speed on this new learning curve, but I have some incredible friends who are more than willing to help me get there.  So heres to many more posts on the new and improved "Wisdom or Ramblings".... 

No comments: