Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another week past...

Well another has gone and it seems to have sped by.  I have been busy with the regular things that take my time as usual.  Housework, listing thing on the computer for our eBay store, Redeeming Treasures, keeping up with our Facebook Group eBay Underground.  I have met several new people this week and found people I never knew that happened to know me (long story).  We spent this week in our Facebook Group going through a Boot camp and we had to make directives each day and  I had to work to complete them daily, but I also had to work to choose which ones to pick.  Do I choose easy chores or do I push myself?  In some ways I guess I took the easy way.  I DID NOT conquer fixing up my ebay room exactly how I want it.  I hate to bother my hubby who works really hard, but I can't do it alone.  Maybe this week...  I did however get several listing issues taken care of, I finally have a new photo tent for taking more professional photos and it really does make a difference.  Overall.... I guess it was a successful week. especially thanks to Sandy our Sargent.  Boot Camp was great......

No comments: