Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland...

Boy what a concept.. Pictures of our lovely weather. Well have I got a pic or two for you all. Let me begin with the fact that I live in Northern Michigan. massive snowfall is nothing to us. This picture is a shot of our patio table after only approx. 1 month of snowfall.. Yes the snow is even with the bottom of the table..Photobucket
MckLinky Blog Hop


[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/coldtoesinmi/Blog%20Stuff/sandy_ink_well_208x128-2.gif[/IMG]

5 comments:

Kathy said...

All I can say as I look at your picture is...Oh MY! I can't imagine...I live in the south, where we see snow every 20 years! I'm guessing you are ready for the spring thaw :) Just hopping by on the blog hop. Have a great day, Kathy (from Reflections...by Kathy)

Being us... said...

I had the same types of pictures here in northern va and it IS new to us!!!!!

Annette said...

Just hopped over on the blog hop from Scotland, UK, where we have yet more snow forecast for overnight! *brrrr*

Thanks for sharing your snow pic! It made me LOL!

Tree said...

Just stopping in for the Blog Hop. Love the patio chair pic. Looks like you got as much as we did here on the East coast. We're due for more this week. Just posted all of mine too...fun, fun!

Tree
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com

lv2scpbk said...

Yep, that's what my patio looked like a few weeks ago too. I love your background on your blog. I also see you use MckLinky. I love the new mcklinky and join in with that too. Come visit me at anyone of my blogs, and if you do crafts or hobbies, visit my Craft it Wed. blog where we connect with each other with Mcklinky each week.