Monday, February 1, 2010

Get way to earn Gift cards.....

Start saving NOW.........


Search & Win

Our friend, Kristen, at Couponing to Disney posted today about Swagbucks. I signed up through her site a couple months ago and I try to remind myself to use it for searching, but so far I've won 76 Swagbucks - not too shabby. I'm half way to my second Amazon.com $5 gift card. People can earn enough gift cards to pay for all their Christmas presents. Wouldn't that be great!?



So what is Swagbucks? It is literally a search engine that pays you to search! That's it! What I do is I do my "easy" searches for the day, sites I would already normally go to, my favorite blogs, favorite websites, etc... If I'm searching for something that I actually need information for then I use Swagbucks search engines. AND... if you get referals and get your friends to sign up, then you get 1 swagbuck for swagbuck up to 100!!!

There are also trivia games and clues daily to win extra Swagbucks...



What do you do to start?



First - Click on the link above......


Then just start searching! The first search I ever did I got 2 Swagbucks!! You will know because a Swagbuck will pop up and there will be a confirmation code - enter the code and you'll see your account total go up by the amount that you won. The confirmaion code is only used ocassionally to make sure you are not using a program to search.  Some people get swagbucks multiple times per day.



And there is more than just Amazon.com! Just go to the prizes tab up at the top left and pick what works best for you! There are boat loads of different gift cards and prizes......



Let us know if you're already using Swagbucks! Or what you've gotten with them!!  Happy searching.....

No comments: