Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Throw out the period underwear........

Well I must say that I have NEVER felt so good as I do now. Now that the hysterectomy is behind me. I always heard people say " I never realized how bad I felt until I did this...." Well now I understand completely.  Now I can.....



throw out those blasted underwear. Now I can go shopping for some pretty unders that will stay pretty. Now I can go out wearing whatever color pants I want and not have to worry about a "surprise" showing up.

It has been the most liberating thing I have ever done. We have been married for nearly 9 years and it has brought the spark back to me and my marriage. Bless his heart, Greg has always had a "spark" for me, but as time goes we woman sometimes let everything come before ourselves and our priority.. Our marriage.

It took me having what most people consider to be the body part that truly makes you a WOMAN removed to find my real WOMAN...

No comments: