Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The journey begins here....

I was challenged to "find happiness" on one of the websites that I am a member of. In fact it is Hystersisters.com, the group I found online that gave me support and information to help my husband and myself make our decision about my hysterectomy. They are one of the most incredible bunch of ladies I have yet to meet and I may never get that chance... In this group of friends everyone is referred to as a "Princess" and we are carted off to the "castle" for surgery. They do their best to make something good out of something seemingly BAD. It maked me think, I am blessed in the fact that I do not have to have surgery for any cancer or any possible terminal health reason. That in and of itself is a blessing and reason to "find happiness".

Think about it.. Do you have something in your life that seems to be a negative, but in reality it truly is really just a "princess" going to the "castle"?? Things really could be much worse...
Just a thought.

No comments: